Discussing what matters for the growth of blogging and social media community.

iBlog: The 14th Philippine Blogging Summit #iblog14

Warm Bodies

Posted on July 24, 2005 by Administrator

I visited Sky‘s blog and found out that the online anthology “Warm Bodies” now has its 2nd edition, “Warm Bodies 2: Orange Sunset.” This is a compilation of selected bloggers’ interpretation of the theme Change.

In the first edition “Warm Bodies: The Kris Aquino Complex,” bloggers gave their insight on a specific issue and connect it with their lives, much like what the actress is famous for.

It will be great to have the Warm Bodies contributors to speak in an iblog conference someday. I wonder how such an online anthology affected their blogging experience.

5 Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. 03 12 18 04:57

pligg.com

2. 07 12 18 11:54

pligg.com

3. 28 01 19 21:19

real estate seo consultant hourly rate

4. 14 02 19 10:03

seo services for small business reviews

5. 17 03 19 09:42

blog techniczny

19 to “Warm Bodies”

1. sky says:

Hi Janette: Thank you so much for promoting Warm Bodies! And more power to iBlogPh too.

Sky

2. mp3juice says:

Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this site.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s hard to
    get that “perfect balance” between usability and visual appearance.
    I must say you’ve done a awesome job with this.

In addition, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Internet explorer.
    Outstanding Blog!

3. Anonymous says:

I really love your site.. Excellent colors & theme. Did you develop this amazing
    site yourself? Please reply back as I’m looking to create my own personal site and want to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named.
    Thank you!

4. Anonymous says:

I do trust all the ideas you have presented for your
    post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work.

Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for newbies. Could you please prolong them a little
    from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

5. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website,
    how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me
    a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

6. M?i các b?n xem và chia s? k? ni?m vui v?a qua nhé.

7. Website says:

Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
    wonderful blog!

8. Starfall 10 says:

Hi there it’s me, I am also visiting this web page daily,
    this web site is really good and the viewers are in fact sharing good thoughts.

9. Srafall 10 says:

Awesome! Its genuinely awesome piece of writing, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this article.

10. And this kind of success could only be when there are lots
    of as well as some educational institutes like schools,
    colleges and afterwards universities and all. To help you
    extra facts of above described organizations are as described
    here:. To promote as well as to enhance the amount of Education, several outstanding Engineering Colleges
    continues to be opened in government as well as inside the private sectors.

11. Hindu religion is amongst the richest in history and tradition inside world.

” Research by Robert Boyce actually demonstrates first and second-year professors who participated in research on writing productivity were capable to end up more publishable pages in a year by . To find out more on Chiropractic Schools in Iowa along with other regions, we urge you to visit our website in places you will discover a large number of top schools which can be waiting to know from you.

12. Even those furthering their education to enable them to advance within their company find most of these courses to be for their advantage.
    RIGHT JUSTIFICATION: if you use a word processor
    to type your essay, don. They are introduced to
    people who are part of various countries and
    follow various cultures.

13. essaypa.com says:

When the course wraps up, almost all of the top universities
    in London for MBA offer campus placement to students. Communication and interpersonal skills of
    the students are thus improved so they can learn how to address their customers and listen to what they want after
    all; the buyer is obviously right. Technical capability is essential to be able to competently
    operate complicated equipment with precision.

14. Es ist sehhr einfach, jde herauszufindren Theka uum web gegenüber
    Bücher, wie ich fnd diese article ann diesem website.

15. Nothing needs to be taken with delight as there
    is no room for making corrections. As you offer take part in this
    particular domain you are really going to be a dynamic along the same lines of
    your sunrise industry. This environment enables students to learn business inside a global perspective.

16. Phil Rumble says:

Sexting’i bir önsevi?me olarak kullan?n.

17. Moreover, it may provide you with a feeling of assurance that international students can easily adjust to the surroundings of these institutes.
    demographics alter from traditional students, your
    research mainly concentrates on faculty attitudes towards teaching web student issues within the course.
    Baker College is accredited from the Higher Learning Commission, not only is it a part with the North Central Association.

18. The Pell Grant provides most generous scholarship allowance and it is
    also easy to utilize for. Your academic adviser is a situation to help you achieve your desired academic success.
    Learning exactly about computers and just how they operate can be
    a snap if you require a course from computer information systems
    schools.

19. cheap fleshlight
    If you’re asking me for a basic definition, I resonate with the way bell
    hooks talks about love. When asked to define it
    simply, she said that, “Love is a combination of six ingredients: care, commitment, knowledge, responsibility, respect and trust.” It may be obvious (which may be why she didn’t say it) but to her list
    I’d add connectivity: I’d say love is about connecting and being connected
    to ourselves, to who we love, to everything. There’s an energy to being deeply connected that once
    you feel, you’ll recognize ever after..

dildos Butler denied the couple’s unlikely reconciliation this summer following a a year of public feuding was motivated by profit, though
    it’s believed they were paid well for the Us Weekly exclusive.

But he offered his own armchair psychology:
    “Bristol, if she’s going to be honest, she doesn’t want him in Hollywood. She wants him to sort of be like Todd Palin in the background while she does the running around. It could be used for you by pulling off the pink part of the pad I think,and just using the premade hole for you with a cock ring and sleeve, or a small hole could be made with an exacto knife to accomodate your penis through the existing O ring. That way it can be used for you as well as for pegging. I was having a brain fart last night. dildos

cheap sex toys This service is provided on News Group Newspapers’ Limited’s Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy Cookie Policy. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. View our online Press Pack. If your Lelo battery fails, and it out of warranty, battery replacement is an easy fix. Batteries on fleabay are 2 for $10 (get the number off of the battery when you take it apart). For instance, the Tiani takes the same Lithium battery that bluetooth headsets use. cheap sex toys

cheap sex toys We start in April 2009, as then Sen. To see Bunning about forming an exploratory committee. He said, “Yeah, I’m okay with that.” I walked out of the meeting and was like, “I’m running for Senate, I guess.”. My Man is in his 50s and although enjoys sex even more than when he was younger (if that possible, and it is) he can always get the quality of erection he wants, especially if he tired,Not to mention, it certainly benefits the man. My Man is in his 50s and although enjoys sex even more than when he was younger (if that possible, and it is) he can always get the quality of erection he wants, especially if he tired, or we recently made love (we always “recently made love”) or other problems. When he was younger, there was never a problem, but high BP, age and other factors can play into temporary, occasional potency issues. cheap sex toys

butt plugs We trust each other to be safe, respectful to each other and to our partners, and try our best not to do anything that would unnecessarily complicate anyone’s life. We also have a veto policy for special circumstances. If there is someone who one of us feels will be a problem, we can veto that person and there would be limitations on that relationship for the emotional and sexual well being of our primary relationship.. Pushing once more will turn it off. To turn it off push once. It’s very easy to use. butt plugs

butt plugs Hmm. It turns out his family is taking this Homecoming thing very seriously, making him take me to dinner, take pictures, and buy me flowers. Hahaha, it’s sorta cute, actually OK, I need some more advice now (I’m terrible at this flirting thing). Zhuang’s own activist credentials are never in doubt. If anything, without a good fight to sustain him he begins to drift, and it’s only when Wukan needs him again that he gets a renewed sense of purpose. By the end of the book, he’s traveling across the United States, protesting another government crackdown on his village.. butt plugs

sex Toys for couples It was then, at 22 and doubled over in pain, that someone finallymentioned endometriosis to me. After cycling through a few regular OBGYNs and seeing no results, I decided to see a specialist. He agreed that all my symptoms pointed to endometriosis, and recommended surgery to cauterize the lesions. While the two included watch batteries were not powerful enough for us, at least they can be changed so this toy can be used again. I won’t be using it again, but hopefully it will work out better for others. Since it takes watch batteries, it’s really very quiet and I couldn’t hear it outside the bedroom door at all but it’s too bad it wasn’t more powerful. sex Toys for couples

anal sex toys I live in the neighborhood and know the family. While it’s interesting to dissect the traffic and public policy issues, this is first and foremost a human tragedy. The family is devastated, and everyone who knows them and knew their little girl is in shock. Too, especially when it comes to GLBT, you have to factor in a couple important facts. For starters, our dating pools for same sex partners are often much, much smaller than they are or would be for opposite sex partners, especially for people who live in areas without much or any queer visibility. So, one will often meet a good many lesbian or bisexual women who knew they were such but who did not have a same sex partner for many years, some even for decades, simply because a partner was not available to them anal sex toys.