We would like to thank all the speakers and participants who joined us last December 4 and 5, 2015.
Our deepest gratitude to sponsors GMA Network, Payoneer, Vibal Foundation, Rufo’s Famous Tapa, TravelBook.ph, The Dailypedia, Lazada Philippines, Bitstop Network Services, Unbox.ph, Villar Foundation, KKK Coffee, and Alfox Printing Services for supporting the event.
For copies of the presentation materials, kindly expect each speaker to share it on their respective blogs or slideshare that you can access, I suggest using this opportunity as well to connect with them and learn further.
If you have made a lessons learned or insight sharing blog post about #iblog11, let us know and we will add you here.
- FBP 081: HOW TO BECOME THE NEXT PODCAST IDOL (MY TALK AT THE #IBLOG11)
- Level Up Bloggers! iBlog11 Presents Podcasting and Video Blogging
- 8 Blogging Tools that you need to Increase Traffic and Links
- 4 tips on how to increase your blog audience
- iBlog11: The Pareto’s Law in the Context of Blogging and the Missing Formula
- On bloggers, and getting invited in events
- Comelec to public: Share your voting experience on social media
- How to turn your blog from hobby to business
- How to create a social media strategy
- #iBlog11: More than just a gathering
- The timeline of Philippine elections, summarized
- iBlog Therefore I am